- VINTAGE MAGAZINES
- THE ILLUSTRATED AMERICAN
- 1893 Lourdes GROTTO Pyrenees BERNADETTE Pilgrims Illustrated American
1893 The Holy Land of the Pyrenees France Grotto of Lourdes
This historic 117 year old ORIGINAL vintage article was carefully removed from the Illustrated American, published in 1893. It contains 4 pages with 5 illustrations. Page size is 9? x 12?. (00271)
Vintage illustrations include:
- The Holy land of the Pyrenees: General View of Lourdes, 1893
- The Miraculous Grotto of Lourdes
- The Holy land of the Pyrenees: House where Bernadette was born.
- Basilica of Notre Dame and Statue of St. Michael
- Procession of Pilgrams on their way to the Basilica
Condition: Good Condition with some light toning and soiling to the pages due to age. Last page has a closed tear approximately 1 inch, which does not effect the quality of the illustration.